Nutritional Therapy is a holistic approach to bringing your health back into balance. This holistic approach encompasses nutrition & dietary choices, as well as lifestyle components such as sleep, stress, and movement. Our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), will work with you to develop a nutrition and lifestyle protocol that supports your body’s unique needs.
Bio-individuality is an important piece of Nutritional Therapy, as each individual has unique needs, stressors, and health goals that influence what health approach will work best for them. Setting aside the conventional “one-size fits all” approach is pivotal to creating personalized nutrition and lifestyle protocols that help you restore your health.
Symptoms of illness and disease are our bodies’ way of telling us something is out of balance. There is a mismatch between our modern diet and lifestyle, and what our bodies need to truly thrive. This mismatch often shows up with symptoms like headaches, anxiety, fatigue, digestive issues, and more. Working with our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) will help you learn to listen to your body’s innate wisdom, and use diet and lifestyle to provide your body with the support it needs for improved health.
Is this for you?
- Have you tried diet after diet, only to feel confused about what to eat and feeling worse than before?
- Are you overwhelmed with all of the conflicting health information out there, and ready to find an approach that assesses your individual needs?
- Are you tired of attempting to change your health on your own, and desiring the support and guidance from a nutrition professional?
If any of this resonates with you, nutritional therapy may be just what you need!
What Can Nutritional Therapy Address?
So many individuals are going through their daily lives experiencing these “common, but not normal” symptoms that can signify imbalance in the body:
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Digestive woes such as IBS, constipation, or acid reflux
- Difficulty regulating mood
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s
- Lack of energy and vitality
- Headaches and migraines
- Anxiety, depression, and chronic stress
- Skin conditions such as acne or eczema
These symptoms are all very common in our modern society, but don’t need to be accepted as normal. Your body is intuitive, and these symptoms are simply messages from your body that something is out of balance.
- 30-minute complimentary consultation
- Initial Consultation: 75 minutes $175
- Follow-up sessions: 50 minutes $125
Please inquire about our package pricing options!