Nutritional Therapy is a holistic approach to bringing your health back into balance. This holistic approach encompasses nutrition & dietary choices, as well as lifestyle components such as sleep, stress, and movement. Our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), will work with you to develop a nutrition and lifestyle protocol that supports your body’s unique needs.
Bio-individuality is an important piece of Nutritional Therapy, as each individual has unique needs, stressors, and health goals that influence what health approach will work best for them. Setting aside the conventional “one-size fits all” approach is pivotal to creating personalized nutrition and lifestyle protocols that help you restore your health.
Diseases and symptoms such as chronic fatigue, irregular periods, joint pain, and digestive issues are our body’s way of saying, “Pay attention! I’m out of balance!” It’s imperative to reconnect with your body to begin to understand the messages your body is giving you and learn how to respond to these direct messages in order to meet your physical and psychological needs. When you tailor your diet and lifestyle to meet these needs, it can change your life in unexpected ways.
Is this for you?
- Have you tried diet after diet, only to feel confused about what to eat and feeling worse than before?
- Are you overwhelmed with all of the conflicting health information out there, and ready to find an approach that assesses your individual needs?
- Are you tired of attempting to change your health on your own, and desiring the support and guidance from a nutrition professional?
If any of this resonates with you, nutritional therapy may be just what you need!
What Can Nutritional Therapy Address?
So many individuals are going through their daily lives experiencing these common, but not normal symptoms that can signify imbalance in the body:
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Digestive woes such as IBS, constipation, or acid reflux
- Difficulty regulating mood
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s
- Lack of energy and vitality
- Headaches and migraines
- Anxiety, depression, and chronic stress
- Skin conditions such as acne or eczema
These symptoms are all very common in our modern society, but don’t need to be accepted as normal. Your body is intuitive, and these symptoms are simply messages from your body that something is out of balance.
- Initial Consultation: 75 minutes $175
- Followup sessions: 50 minutes $125
- Please inquire about our package pricing options!