The ability to enjoy life is difficult to be measured by anyone other than ourselves.
The key to good mental health is your ability to tend to your emotional, psychological and social wellbeing so you can get to enjoying your amazing, meaningful life.
Seeking support is a great first step in that direction and we would be honored to guide you on the journey.
Our eclectically trained therapists offer a variety of therapeutic approaches and areas of expertise. Our team takes a holistic approach to your wellbeing and is available to work integratively with other practitioners at our practice as well as any other holistic-minded practitioners that are on your wellness team.?
We offer individual therapy as well as couples/marriage, and family therapy.
Continuing on your path of personal growth and progress is a unique and deeply satisfying journey; we can’t wait to be a part of it with you!
Areas of Expertise
- Anger Management
- Anti-racism & deconstructing white supremacy
- Anxiety, depression, other mood disorders
- Chronic illness & painful medical experiences
- Compassion Fatigue
- Complex Trauma
- Compulsive buying & overspending
- Coping Skills
- Couples Therapy
- Dysfunctional cycles
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Grief and Life Transitions
- Helpers & activists in high-burnout careers
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs) /Empaths
- Identity Development
- Intergenerational Trauma
- LGBTQIA+ population
- Narcissistic Abuse
- New Moms: Life in the Fourth Trimester
- Personal Growth
- Problematic alcohol use & sober curious
- Relationship Issues
- Religious transition & crisis of faith
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Sexual shame & sexual difficulties
- Spiritual or Religious Abuse
- Therapy for therapists– AMFT’s + APCC’s
- Women’s Issues
- Attachment-Based Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Emotion-focused Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Somatic-based Therapy
- Transpersonal Therapy
- Trauma-focused Therapy
Session Details + Fees
- Sessions are 50 min in length
- Session fees range from $150-200* *rates range based on practitioner experience and licensure level. Learn more here.
- If fees are an obstacle, sliding scale rates are available on an as-needed basis. Please review each practitioner‘s page to view details and reach out to us to discuss.
- We accept HSA and FSA cards as payment
- We currently do not take any other insurance, but will happily provide a superbill if you would like to submit directly to your insurance company
- Our holistic practitioners are now offering in-person sessions as well as virtual telehealth sessions. When you schedule an appointment with our intake coordinator, please let us know if you have a preference and we will match you accordingly.
- Once a session is booked, cancellations require a 24 hour notice. If less than 24 hours notice is given, you will be billed the full rate of the session scheduled.
“Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in an insurance plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage, a Good Faith Estimate of expected charges, both orally and in writing or upon request or at the time of scheduling health care services.”