Joseph is the Co-Founder and Director of Physical Wellbeing at S.A.G.E. Holistic Health and Wellness Center. Joseph also teaches Spiritual classes and serves as a Spiritual Director and Coach.
“You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.”
– Henry David Thoreau
In his role as Director of Physical Wellness at S.A.G.E., Joseph believes that the foundation of our physical wellness is directly related to the level of safety that we feel in our bodies; he also believes that this correlates with our Spiritual wellbeing, and that by putting these awareness and safety measures into practice, one can create empowerment and strength as a platform to continue building overall wellness.
The courses he offers focus on education, awareness, skill acquisition and practical knowledge to empower vulnerable populations.
As a community educator and professor for over 25 years in the field of Kinesiology in Los Angeles and Orange County, he creates a learning environment where he distills his broad knowledge base into easy-to-learn and understand methods that are immediately useful.
Spiritually speaking, Joseph brings a wealth of lived and learned experiences. Joseph studied world religions and participated in several cultural and spiritual practices throughout most of his life where he has sharpened his ability to utilize this knowledge and his spiritual practice to help others find their own path. Being highly intuitive and connected to Spirit from a very young age, this pushed Joseph to learn about this connection and make sense of it. In his Spiritual Direction | Coaching, Joseph helps others do the same – make sense of your unique spiritual connection, how to connect, create more understanding and start living in your higher purpose.
Learn more about Spiritual Coaching
Courses taught include:
- Self Defense for Teens
- Self Defense for LGBTQ+
- Self Defense for Women
- Self Defense for College Age Women
- Self Defense for Clinical Therapists
- Self Defense for Helpers and Healers
- Self Defense for AAPI and other groups battling racism and white supremacy
Training and Certifications
- Master’s Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Strength & Conditioning and Periodized Program Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Sport Psychology (CSU- Fullerton)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA)
- Former Police Officer for LAPD and Anaheim PD
- Self Defense Training + Certification Courses
- Spiritual Direction | Coaching Sessions
- Class instructor
Contact Joseph to schedule a consultation for the services that he offers.