- This event has passed.
Reiki Level 2 Training + Certification Course
June 26, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$295.00
REIKI 2 CLASS OBJECTIVES: During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Increase your ability to channel Reiki energy by 80%
- Learn and be attuned to 3 new Reiki symbols that focus on:
- Mental healing
- Emotional healing
- Issues from earlier in this lifetime or past life healing
- Learn and be attuned to the Reiki symbol that allows you to conduct healings from a distance and across time (both past and future)
- Practice using your new symbols during healing sessions
- Learn several healing and non-healing techniques that utilize Reiki energy, including . . .
- Quick self healing technique (“Reiki Un-do”)
- Treating headaches
- Quick chair treatments
- Programmed healings
- Clearing and protecting spaces
REIKI 2 COURSE INCLUDES:
- Professionally prepared 30-page manual.
- In-person instruction with time for questions.
- Attunement to 2 Usui Reiki symbols and 2 non-traditional Reiki symbols.
- Time to practice your new skills.
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki II Practitioner.
The cost of this class is $295; payable by cash, check, or credit card prior to the start of class. Pre-requisite: Reiki Level 1 Training + Certification Course by S.A.G.E. Holistic Health & Wellness Center (NOTE: If you have taken Reiki Level 1 from another Reiki Master|Teacher, speak to Emily Celis to discuss.) Directions/Special instructions: will be sent after registration and one week prior to the start of class Due to ongoing Covid-19 we will be providing current guidelines at the time of your class to ensure the health and safety of all of S.A.G.E.’s patrons. DISCLAIMER: S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates do not take responsibility for any harm, bodily injury, accidents, or damage to personal property. By “Booking” your spot or by “RSVP”ing or attending the hike, you are confirming that you understand that all activities such as Yoga, meditation, Martial Arts, Self Defense, hiking, and Reiki have an associated risk, and will not hold any S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates responsible for any hazard to your well-being. Additionally, you will not be allowed to participate with the group if you are not adequately prepared with enough water, the right gear, equipment, and/or nutrition essential to complete the event. PHOTO/VIDEO CONSENT WAIVER: By Attending our event you grant permission to S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center to use photographs and/ or video taken of you during this event for use in publications, website, and other forms of media without notifying you. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or printed electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the photograph(s) and/ or video.