Get trained and certified in Reiki! Learn how to tap into your innate healing power, deepen your spirituality and expand your intuition. After this first class you will be ready to conduct your own Reiki healing sessions and even begin working as a Certified Reiki Practitioner.
REIKI 1 CLASS OBJECTIVES: During this 1-time workshop, you will:
* Learn about what Reiki is, how it is used, and what it feels like
* Discuss how to protect yourself during healing sessions
* Explore Reiki’s guiding principles
* Learn about the history of Reiki
* Be taught how to conduct healing sessions
* Be attuned to 1 Reiki symbol, which is used to turn on and turn off the flow of Reiki energy
* Receive your Reiki guide, which is a spiritual helper on the other side who will assist you with your healings
* Practice using your new healing abilities
REIKI 1 COURSE INCLUDES:
* Professionally prepared 85-page manual
* In-person instruction with time for questions
* Attunement to 1 Reiki symbol
* Time to practice your new skills
* A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki I Practitioner, which makes you eligible to offer Reiki healing sessions to the public for a fee, if you choose to do so.
What is Reiki? Reiki is a form of “energetic” healing that works harmoniously with all other forms of treatment (e.g. medical, psychological, alternative, etc.). Many philosophical/religious systems and even some branches of science now understand that there is an unseen energy that flows through all living things. This energy is believed to be around us all the time and is believed to be what creates and sustains life. The word Reiki is composed of two different Japanese words: “rei” is generally translated as “universal”, “God”, “soul”, or “spiritual” and the word “ki” is translated as “energy” or “life force”. Therefore, Reiki represents the “life force energy” and the source of that energy is spiritual. How does Reiki work? It is a simple and powerful healing technique that works to balance out the energy system of the body which often leads to improvements in health, increased relaxation and improved wellbeing. If someone’s “life force energy” is low or blocked, then they are more likely to become ill. If it is high and flowing smoothly through the body (i.e., through the meridians), then the person is more resilient to disease and is happier. The goal of balancing the person’s energy is similar to that of acupuncturists or acupressurists, however, with Reiki, the Practitioner does not necessarily need to touch the body…it can be done either “hands on” or “hands off”. It does not require any special equipment or environment.
S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates do not take responsibility for any harm, bodily injury, accidents, or damage to personal property. By “Booking” your spot or by “RSVP”ing or attending the hike, you are confirming that you understand that all activities such as Yoga, meditation, Martial Arts, Self Defense, hiking, and Reiki have an associated risk, and will not hold any S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates responsible for any hazard to your well-being. Additionally, you will not be allowed to participate with the group if you are not adequately prepared with enough water, the right gear, equipment, and/or nutrition essential to complete the event.
PHOTO/VIDEO CONSENT WAIVER:
By Attending our event you grant permission to S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center to use photographs and/ or video taken of you during this event for use in publications, website, and other forms of media without notifying you. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or printed electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the photograph(s) and/ or video.