- This event has passed.
January Holistic Healers of OC Gathering
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$10.00
January’s meeting will be held in-person at one of our members homes and seating will be limited to 30 people. Breakfast and beverages will be served.
*A note about Covid. One of our HHOC members, Joann Kenyon, is our gracious host and we consulted with her about her preference as well as how we feel we can best keep our members safe and healthy. Here are the guidelines for our in-person event this January.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not attend
- If you have been exposed to someone with a positive Covid test within the last 7 days, please do not attend
- Masks are not required for this event, however, you are welcome to wear one during the event. We encourage you to do what feels best for you and we work hard to create an environment where your personal choice is always respected.
- We will have a Health Crisis Waiver for you to sign at the event
Ok. ‘nuff said.
Here’s the Agenda:
– Speed Networking: small group chats to connect with your OC healing commUNITY.
– 20 Minute Presentations by two holistic healers + Q&As.
– Group announcements: we share HHOC announcements + upcoming presenters
– Announcements: you share briefly events, offering, resources, or services for the OC commUNITY.
Your January Member Presenters:
- Joann Bryan Kenyon on “The Science and Theory of Breathwork”
- Jodie Shea on “Sex, Kinks and Shrinks, Oh My!”
Join us for connection, learning and collaboration. This is your GO-TO group for holistic professionals to build their referrals and learn about other healing modalities. We are an abundance minded, heart-centered group and each month we gather to network and collaborate, learn from two member presentations and share announcements about our businesses and offerings. We are a service-based group (this group is not for product sales) and we aim to build the community stronger with these healing connections.
S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates do not take responsibility for any harm, bodily injury, accidents, or damage to personal property. By “Booking” your spot or by “RSVP”ing or attending, you are confirming that you understand that all activities such as Yoga, meditation, Martial Arts, Self Defense, hiking, and Reiki, Group Therapy, etc. have an associated risk, and will not hold any S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center, associates, coordinators, volunteers, employees, and any other affiliates responsible for any hazard to your well-being. Additionally, you will not be allowed to participate with the group if you are not adequately prepared with enough water, the right gear, equipment, and/or nutrition essential to complete the event.
PHOTO/VIDEO CONSENT WAIVER:
By Attending our event you grant permission to S.A.G.E Holistic Health and Wellness Center to use photographs and/ or video taken of you during this event for use in publications, website, and other forms of media without notifying you. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or printed electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the photograph(s) and/ or video.